Amazon Client Setup
Add Your Amazon Account to Specialty Fulfillment Center
To set up as a new SFC-Amazon client a prospective client needs to supply their Amazon Seller ID and their MWS Auth Token to SFC. Clients need to provide a list of which Countries they are doing business in with Amazon, and SKUs for items must match between Amazon and SFC to be imported.
What do SFC Customers need to have ready on their end?
The two main things needed from Amazon Clients are:
- Their Amazon Seller ID
- An MWS Auth Token
To authorize the integration to interact with the client’s Amazon orders it will need their Amazon Seller ID and MWS Auth Token, The steps to get the Token are as follows:
- The developer gives their Developer ID to the seller.
- The seller goes to the User Permissions page in Seller Central and logs into their Amazon seller account as the primary user.
- The seller clicks the Authorize a developer button.
- In the Developer name text box, the seller enters the name of the developer that they are authorizing. This doesn’t need to be the exact name; it is merely for the seller’s reference in the future.
- In the Developer ID text box, the seller enters the Developer ID that the developer gave them in Step 2, and then clicks the Authorize developer button.
- The seller’s MWS Token appears.
- The seller gives their Seller ID and Token to the developer so the developer can make calls to Amazon MWS on the seller’s behalf.
The Amazon Seller ID can be found on the Amazon Seller Central User Permissions setting page. From the home page of SellerCentral, the Client should hover over “Settings” at the top right, then select “User Permissions” from the dropdown list.
Once on the User Permissions page the Seller ID: will be in the “Your Account Information” table.
MWS Auth Token
The steps to generate an Auth Token for the integration are as follows:
Clients need to supply which countries they are going to do business in. The available country codes are US, CA, and MX.
This integration relies on the SKU matching between Amazon and SFC to match the items together. All SKUs for items should be the exact same between Amazon and SFC, or orders with non-matching SKUs will not be imported into SFC.
Grow Your Business, We'll do the Shipping
Fulfillment, Shipping and Integration
Contact us about how to streamline your fulfillment services and more:
Shipping Partner Testimonials
Eliminate Fulfilment Waste and Increase Profits
"A level of service and expertise you will have difficulty getting anywhere else"
SFC is committed to delivering a full range of order fulfillment solutions in an easy-to-implement, cost-effective, and friendly manner.