Shopify API Integration
Shopify Integration Step-by-Step
You would go into your Shopify account
- Manage Private Apps (on the bottom)
- Generate API Credentials
- Private App name= SWFulfillment, Contact e-mail= firstname.lastname@example.org, Permisions= Read and Write for all (or read access), > Save
- This will generate an API key and Password, Copy and Paste these
- Go to https://ecom.swfulfillment.com > Use your Login from our previous e-mail
- Go to User Settings
- Click Add
- Store Name = Your Shopify Address (without the Http://) Example: atlasdistribution.myshopify.com
- A.P.I Key= Copy and Paste from Shopify tab (Step e.)> Note: When copy and pasting, be sure that no spaces get copied with the codes, this will throw everything off, Control/Shift/V will eliminate this.
- Password= Copy and Paste from Shopify tab (Step e.)
- After the A.P.I has set in, you need to go into your Shopify and set any pre-existing products fulfillment to SWFulfillment to do this go to your
- Shopify account> Products> All Products > Select All> Edit Products> Add Fields> Fulfillment Services> Double Click Each Products Fulfillment Service Field> Set to Swfulfillmentapi#
Grow your business, we'll do the shipping
Shopping Carts Integrated
Fulfillment, Shipping and Integration
Contact us about how to streamline your fulfillment services and more:
Shipping Partner Testimonials
Eliminate Fulfillment Waste and Increase Profits
"A level of service and expertise you will have difficulty getting anywhere else"
SFC is committed to delivering a full range of order fulfillment solutions in an easy-to-implement, cost effective, and friendly manner.