Shopify Shipping Integration
Specialty Fulfillment Center can now integrate your Shopify Store with our Order Fulfillment and Shipping, using a custom fulfillment service.
With Shopify, SFC can process orders by email. If they need more contact than that, you can develop a custom app.
To use a custom fulfillment service, the only setup you need to do within Shopify is:
- Activate the service.
- Set your products to be fulfilled by your custom service.
- Send sold items for fulfillment.
Activating a custom fulfillment service
- From your Shopify admin, click Settings, then click Shipping (or press G S S):
- Scroll down to Dropshipping and fulfillment and click Add dropshipping service.
- At the bottom of the page, find the Custom order fulfillment section and click Add custom fulfillment service:
- In the form, enter:
- the title of your custom fulfillment provider
- the email address of your custom fulfillment provider
- When you mark an item or complete order as fulfilled in your Shopify admin, the fulfillment service is sent an email with all the order information so that they can fulfill it for you.
- Click Add fulfillment service.
Set your products to be fulfilled by your custom service
- From your store's Products page, select the product to be fulfilled by the custom service.
- In the Variants section, click Edit in line with the variant to be fulfilled by the custom service:
- In the Shipping section, select the fulfillment service you want to use from the Fulfillment service drop-down menu.
- Click Save to save your changes.
Sending sold line items for custom fulfillment
A fulfillment service will not ship an item for you until you mark the order as fulfilled from your Shopify Admin.